Colnics NJ - A Touch of Warmth Colonic Therapy 328 Amboy Ave.,Metuchen, NJ Phone: 732-429-0613
A Touch Of Warmth Colonic Center CLOSED COLONIC UNITS (safe and gentle) 328 Amboy Ave., Metuchen, New Jersey. 732-429-0613
OUR DIGESTIVE SYSTEM - Colon Health What is it about?
Many of the foods we eat every day contain inadequate nutrients and toxic substances, especially remined preprocessed foods with preservatives, artificial colors ad flavors, hormones, antibiotics and pesticides that can often add additional "free radicals" (unusable molecules that attack our cells) also frying foods and fast foods. After these foods are digested, our liver must work overtime to detoxify all toxic substances so that they can be excreted through our kidneys and skin. We clean our face and body everyday, but people seldom think about cleaning the inside of the body, the intestines. When you pour greasy food, excessive dairy products, meats and other foods with toxic substances down your intestinal tract everyday, food residues build up. Food residues, combined with mucous secreted by mucous membranes in the colon, form layers of gluey feces, which will build up in the pockets and may pile up along the entire length of the colon and part of the small intestines, year after year. Colon health is not really something we think about and constipation becomes a normal lifestyle for some people. People have been known to carry 30-50 pounds of old dried up fecal matter in their intestines. Old feces does not pass generally out of the body like new waste, the old forms a home in the large intestine and needs special attention to dissolve the glue which binds the old waste to your intestinal wall. If you let this decayed food residue accumulate in your intestines you will suffer from AUTOINTOXICATION (also known as autotoxicosis, enterotoxication, or self-poisoning). Poor colon health is like an epidemic running ramped in the states. This is a disorder resulting from absorption of the waste products of metabolism, decomposed matter from the intestine, or the products of dead and infected tissue as in gangrene. The toxins can be carried by the blood stream to all parts of the body and end up in every cell, leading to various forms of illnesses. Some people fell sluggish most of the time, they find it hard to get up or just the opposite, get very little sleep, may have aches and pains, headaches, gas and bloat, constipation, hemorrhoids or perforation, hernias, acid reflux, heartburn, even colon cancer. If the problem gets to the point where diverticuli or colon cancer happen you will then have to see a doctor specializing in gastro problems. Again poor colon health is a very big problem in the USA. We need educate ourselves about colonics, nutrition, and exercise as it makes the difference in feeling wonderful or having many problems due to poor colon health.
Others come for colon health and well being to avoid these problems. Some people with normal bowel movements hold about 3-5 pounds of waste in their intestine most of the time and don't even know about these 3-5 pounds. People who have have bowel movements every day want to avoid the problems stated above so they come for maintenance. People who eat out often come for a cleanse to avoid parasites, and people who just want to maintain a healthy body come for maintenance when they feel it necessary. Your colon therapist will provide you with information educate you in regards to your colon and good colon health..
- is what we want, 2 - 3 bowel movements a day.
- is when the transverse part of the large intestine falls under the belly button (too heavy with waste matter). Doctors call that a prolapse colon. With colonics, a proper diet, and exercise, the elasticity should go back to normal again.
Prolapsus with Pressing on Internal Organs
- similar to Prolapsus colon but the waste has been there for a longer period of time and continues pressing on the internal organs causing further problems.
- very uncomfortable and has been a constant issue for a long time. Colonics can help remedy the situation along with recommended diet regime.
- Can happen from enema abuse, or a stricture within the walls of the large intestine.
-Can be caused by improper food combining, waste gets stuck on the walls of the colon and within the intestine dragging the colon down and causing problems.
- Can quickly become dangerous. You should see your doctor because the waste in the colon could be seeping through the colon walls. Once diverticula has seeped through the walls of the colon, a colonic becomes impossible.
- is a type of colon disorder characterized by constipation and or loose or runny waste. It should be addressed as soon as possible and colonics are often a remedy.
Disclaimer The author cannot warrant the material will continue to be accurate. Readers should verify statements before relying on them. Also A Touch of Warmth Colonics does not imply that colon hydrotherapy can treat any disease, promise cure for any disease, or that makes unsubstantiated medical claims SHALL NOT be used.